The Tetsubo or Kanabo is a Japanese war club used by the
strongest samurai. It is often associated with the
mythical oni. Our hand made octagon Tetsubo
is made of laminated oak slabs embedded with steel
rivets. This massive weapon weighs over 10 lbs.
These tetsubo are custom made to your specifications.
This is the Kanabo shown on Spike TV Deadliest Warriors.
After seeing the slow motion video, we have worked to
improve the mounting of the steel rivets. After
testing several methods (and losing allot of rivets),
our latest test showed rivet retention going from 0% to
100%. This change has made this a truly functional
weapon of awesome proportions.
- Hand Made
- Each is custom made to your specifications
- Laminate oak construction
- Solid steel rivets
- Specifications (may vary between tetsubo)
- Length: Up to 48"
- Weight: Up to 11 lb
- New rivet mounting improves functionality
- Now available in custom woods, such as Purple Heart wood
Click on thumbnails for full sized pictures
Width Details with rivet studs added
Tetsubo Bottle Opener
- Small Yet Hefty
- Guaranteed to open any bottle of any type